Not yet the end of july - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

marley

Rate this Entry

Not yet the end of july

Posted 07-22-2011 at 02:36 PM by marley

and I'm already planning! I guess you can take the teacher out of the school but you can't take the school out of the teacher. Silly me, I went online everywhere to find a puptent that I could afford with a jungle or safari theme. The one I really wanted had gorgeous tigers on it for 80 bucks! Too rich for my taste. Then I stumbled onto a site with a pattern. OMG. I could not believe it. It takes 3 pieces of wood and a piece of fabric! It's what i had in my mind all along. I'll get right on that next week. All I need is to go to town to get some safari or jungle type fabric. Wow, what a find. Happy, happy teacher today. We have had rain for so long and I am so sick of it. There is rain in my flowerpots, rain on my deck, and rain in my basement. All my school bins are piled up high because of the water on the basement floor. It's frustrating but what can you do. Just pray for dry weather. In central and eastern Canada they are sweltering with the heat and humidity. I don't know who has it worse.
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments