another day another date - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Mr Sensai

Rate this Entry

another day another date

Posted 08-10-2011 at 01:57 AM by Mr Sensai

Well another day another date.

So she is 15 minutes late and emails my phone saying she is sorry but her makeup is a mess and her hair is a mess too.

When she arrived she had the faint smell of sex on her as well. You know the kind of smell the sheets or room has after having sex.

I mean to me it was 95% obvious she had just finished a date or was with a guy at a love hotel. I had to laugh I asked her where she was coming from to be in that much of disarray. She thought for a moment and said the park. The park I asked? She said I mean the gym near the park. Oh which one? Ummm ahhh Jexter.

Yea she was not at the gym I think....

Needless to say I was not impressed with her and we had tea for 25 minutes and I said I had to get going.

Update on date from yesterday:

We were to meet this Sunday night but I get an email from her saying she is going to visit family on the other side of Japan.

Soooo not buying that load of monkey crap. Hmmmm she said last date she worked on Monday so lets meet on Sunday. So she is going to return the night of 14th and go to work the next day? Suuuuurrrreeee

I mean I expect as much from her as she is the random flake girl. I wrote back and said hey you have to work on the 15th so we can still meet the 14th when you get back and I don't work the next day.

I am awaiting a reply saying no I will be back late or sorry I got those days off and will be back on X.

If am half tempted to reply to that "Ok have fun on your date"
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments