Another summer coming to an end... - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Just Another Day in Kindergarten

Rate this Entry

Another summer coming to an end...

Posted 07-13-2010 at 12:06 PM by KTeach_IN

I have officially had 9 weeks of summer break. Where did the time go? At the pool? Having lunch with friends? Reading great books? Hanging out with my niece?

I am so proud of myself for taking time for me!!! I have done very little that is related to school this year. I'm the type to work on school things all summer.

Now, with my back to school night 3 weeks away, I am beginning to get back in school gear. My carpets were cleaned today. I have to add that I have the best custodian at my school! The carpet cleaners were behind schedule, so he has been emailing each day what rooms were done. That way if we are wanting to go in, we will know if our room is done!! How nice! I could go on and on about our entire custodial staff, but that would take pages!!!

Oh, the excitement of a new school year! I am working hard to get all of my things ready to implement the Daily 5 this year. I'm a little nervous about it with my kindergarteners, but everyone I've talked to that has done it said they loved it in kindergarten.

Off the print my cards for the Daily 5 choices!
Posted in Education
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments