A Prayer of Reflection - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

teacher24

Rate this Entry

A Prayer of Reflection

Posted 07-20-2013 at 06:23 PM by teacher24

Lord please help me be attentive and intentional in my planning and teaching this upcoming school year. Please help me to not be distracted by the negativity of my peers and also not to be distracted by my own negative thinking. Please give me the patience to teach and reteach and practice classroom procedures and stay consistent in doing so. Please give me the confidence not to stray away from things that may not be working first hand. Please help me not to be intimidated by any troubled children or troubling situations. Help me remember that it is a new year with new children and therefore, I should have a new attitude. Also, help me not be intimidated by my colleagues or my administrators. Please guide me to do what I once enjoyed; help me to enjoy it once again. Give me the stamina to deal with the challenges that come with working in an urban, underprivileged neighborhood. Please help me to work hard, give my best, and remember to laugh. Help me to begin reflecting on the specific practices I am going to change. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Amen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments