And We're Off!! - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Just Another Day in Kindergarten

Rate this Entry

And We're Off!!

Posted 08-25-2010 at 04:27 PM by KTeach_IN

School has been in session for 11 days now and boy am I tired. Every year I forget how little and needy my incoming new kinders will be. I remember the good times of May when my kids knew how to walk in a line, sit on the carpet, type in their lunch numbers, log on to the computers, and all those little things I take for granted now in August! I have to say I have a pretty good group of kids this year! One little one that has been having some rough days, but nothing this K teacher can't handle in a few weeks time!

On the first day of school when I got out my camera to take some pictures, one of my little girls said, "You look like the paparazzi!" I had to laugh! Where do these kids that stuff? Does she watch TMZ like me?? Oh no! Not at five years old!

Ahh, now after 11 days, I think we are all getting the hang of school. We can walk semi-quietly down the hallway and get to our destination with all 26 of us in tow. That's a starting pint isn't it? Be grateful for the little things.....raising their hands, not wiping their nose you, and all the hugs!! Kindergarten is great! Now off to watch BB!! Woohooo!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments