more nonsense - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Mr Sensai

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

more nonsense

Posted 01-28-2012 at 02:50 AM by Mr Sensai

Well I am off in a few hour to rock it out and sing karaoke. I HAD a date lined up tonight (before late night karaoke) but as expected she postponed and as going out with another guy.

Yes the excuse was her daughter got sick and then I was told a few hours ago that she is taking her to the doctors so don't call her till she gets back.

I admit I was a bit of an ass when she was trying to reschedule but I am not going to be wimpy and say let's meet tomorrow or during the week. I also plan to send her a pic of karaoke via phone email with another woman very close to me. Yes I detest such games but sadly such is life.

Other than that looks like I am stuck here in Japan longer than I wanted as no decent jobs are opening up. Though I said barring something great occurring here I am leaving when the visa expires.

My date on Sunday well the one that also canceled last weekend has yet to get back to me so I figure as usual here it means she is not interested in me. Which is fine as she had 2 kids and seemed weird to me.

My Friday date I kinda canceled as she was annoying me about how my profile did not include older women for age range. She beat the horse to death. That and she lives at home, is 30 years old and has a curfew and her parents don't want her having sex until marriage. Ummm next!

Well taking a nap and off to be a karaoke king!
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments