All it takes is for me... - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

pooh_girl

Rate this Entry

All it takes is for me...

Posted 07-04-2010 at 07:03 PM by pooh_girl

to say I am NOT going to do something, to start doing it.

I did in fact spend sometime on my wikispace today. I signed up for a wikispace most recently as it is free (private label aka no ads) for educators.

There is a site which post some of the education wikis. The best plan for me is to see what the potential is for a wikispace and then I can work from there. I truly feel I am at square one though.

I also bought a book, I think one of the dummies one, about web design. This is all very funny for me as I have designed a site by hand (programming HTML) way way back in the day. I used to model and had an online portfolio, etc. It has been offline for many years but I still own my name. Speaking of which I was going to buy a www.msb*****class.com but I decided it is just easier to keep my old web name www.laurab****.com. I think it is more because I have owned that name for last 12 years and I don't want to give it back or let someone else get it. It expires at the end of the month. I don't think it is the best name for a class site, but it least will give the name a purpose. Just owning the name to own it is kind of dumb. But should I decide to go to choice 2, it is available. What I do is just redirect my site to the web name, so I can stick www.laurab****.com to anything. It used to be to Geocities. So yeah feeling like I don't know what to do is sort of stupid, as I've done it all before.
Posted in Teaching Related
Comments 0

« Prev         Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments