Comments - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Run, Princess, Run

"The road to happily ever after begins with you!"

You'll find this quote on the Disney's Princess Half Marathon Website. I love this! I've had a difficult year and my goal is to make this next year a great one. So I am starting with me! I'll know I've done it when I make it to Disney next year and run the race. I can't wait to celebrate.

My plan is to pick up some great life lessons along the way. I'll blog every day about my struggles and success. Also being that I am a teacher, be prepared for 'teachery' thoughts to appear along the way. Join me and we'll grow together!

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it." Oprah Winfrey
  1. Old Comment

Day 4 and 5

Inspiration

I just stumbled upon your blog. I have never really been a runner, but I have always wanted to start. I am signed up for my school districts 5K walk at the end of the month. I did it last year and walked and ran throughtout. Your blog has inspired me to start running. I am going to buy a pair of running shoes tomorrow, so I can start. I bookmarked your blog, so I can keep up with your successes and hopefully I will have some of my own. Good luck.