ProTeacher Community

ProTeacher Community (
-   BusyBoard (
-   -   Other Alphabet line (

teacher24 06-24-2016 07:40 PM

Alphabet line
I am looking for something; maybe someone here can help me. Does anyone know how I can purchase the discontinued carson dellosa big alphabet line? I wish I had a picture, but I cannot find one. I used to have them but never had them laminated. What a mistake that was, because now I cannot find them. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help! I'd also be interested in the discontinued big number line, also by Carson dellosa. Thanks.

giver1940 06-25-2016 04:25 AM

I'm not familiar with either one,
but have some sources I could try. I need some clarification though. Is this those cards that go on the wall with the pictures and letters or is it something that goes on the desk?

Zia 06-25-2016 05:19 AM

Are you looking for something like this?

teacher24 06-25-2016 09:32 AM

No I've had that one before. This is what I'm looking for

teacher24 06-25-2016 09:33 AM

It goes on the wall, letters with the picture attached. This is a link of what I'm looking for

7more 06-25-2016 07:35 PM

Posted on ...
a buy/sell teacher group that I belong to. I let you know if I have any luck.

teacher24 06-25-2016 07:38 PM

thank you so much!

RetiredKat 06-26-2016 06:05 AM

If you can't find the Carson-Dellosa alphabet I found another resource that you might find useful. Google "" You could print them out on cardstock and then laminate the cards. Several different options are available on this site...FREE! <!--giggle-->

teacher24 06-26-2016 08:14 AM

Ok thank you. Free is always nice.

7more 06-30-2016 06:16 AM

No luck so far but I will continue to check. I will also look at our teaching store for you.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.