Guidelines for the Educational Issues, News & Politics Board
Hi! Welcome to the Educational Issues, News & Politics board.
We realize that political discussions can become very emotionally charged. Political discussions have a different tone than many of the other discussions we have on ProTeacher. And, frankly, not everyone enjoys debating politics. That is one reason why we have a separate board for political discussions. You might occasionally see a thread from another board moved here if it becomes very political in nature.
Political discussions and debate are essential for free people around the world; and we celebrate that essential freedom of speech at ProTeacher with this board.
Please note, however, these important guidelines:
1. Do not make personal remarks about other visitors. Please respect other points of view by engaging in vigorous debate, but please avoid personal attacks. We all have a right to express our point of view.
2. Anonymous posting is permitted at ProTeacher, so feel free to sign out and post anonymously on this board. We understand that some members would like to keep their participation on this board separate from their participation on other boards. That is fine. Of course, you are certainly welcome to post with your User Name!
3. Do not Private Message members regarding their political opinions expressed on this board or carry any debates or differences with other members to other boards. Any harassment of ProTeacher members resulting from the views expressed on this board should be reported by sending a Private Message to "Editor". ProTeacher will not tolerate any abusive use of Private Messages, nor abusive behavior on the boards.
4. Please do not post articles or long passages of text from other websites. Feel free to use short quotations (less than 100 words), but be sure to cite the person and/or website that you are quoting. We must remove copyrighted material when such material is brought to our attention.
5. You must use only one screen name or handle in any single thread. If you wish to sign out to post, use the same name in each post on the same thread. Additionally, you may not use both your username and a signed out guest name in a single thread.
6. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of ProTeacher or our members.
If you have any questions or concerns, or have suggestions for other tips or guidelines, feel free to send a Private Message to "Editor". Thanks!
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:25 PM.|
Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.