ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Some else new to do...
View Single Post

shenik

This too Shall Pass
Old 11-02-2017, 07:44 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #37

Our school has been doing Positive Behavior for several years. Some students respond to this, others don't even hear your positive remarks. It is way past time that we start focusing on what's wrong, instead of making excuses and trying to patch up our education system. This is almost as bad as giving every....yes, I said...EVERY student an award at Award's DAy.....really?? What are we teaching our future leaders. OH>>>yes, I know what we are teaching them....You will always get something for doing what's right...NO...you won't....You do what's right sometimes just because it is the right thing to do or say. Some children today have no clue what that's like because they are always given something as a reward. My heart hurts for these children when they are adults. It is no always a bed of roses for sure....Our education system today is almost like the teachers are the ones trying to pass a score and the children are just being used...it's awful....I'm so tired of seeing great teachers break down because of stress and more stress....when is it every going to end?
shenik is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net