ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Card: Christmas
Thread: Card: Christmas
View Single Post

KeyKid

Card: Christmas
Old 12-09-2017, 08:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

This is the prototype for my Christmas card this year. The only thing I think I will do differently is not pop up the "on Earth." I think it looks a little silly being the only thing popped up.

I started by stamping Our Daily Bread Designs Snowflake Background with VersaMark ink on Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock and embossing with white embossing powder. I used 2 blues from Gansai Tambi Watercolor paints on top of the embossed image. Once dry, I cut that piece in half to do 2 cards. Peace on Earth is from Hero Arts Peace Stamp & Cut. It comes with a die. I used the die and cut the 1/4" strip from Hobby Lobby Silver Glitter Cardstock. On Earth was stamped with Tsukineko Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink. Inside sentiment, Merry Christmas/Love, hope & joy to you always is Stampabilities Merry Christmas Always from Hobby Lobby.

I'll need to make about 20 cards total. They will need to wait until a week from now as I am playing piano in a concert next Sunday afternoon and really need to focus on preparation for that this next week.

Attached Images

Sign in to view image. Not a member? Sign Up FREE
KeyKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net