ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Grrrrrrr
Thread: Grrrrrrr
View Single Post

lovetosub

Grrrrrrr
Old 05-17-2019, 06:10 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Four weeks left. Itís a Friday. Resource at the beginning of the day. These students havenít seen me since the beginning of April. Of course, they are excited!

So, please, tell me why it was necessary to walk into my resource class and chastise my students, and through them, me, about being ďsocialĒ when it was supposed to be a study period. Then (a) donít put Resource at the beginning of the day, and (b) deal with the fact that not everyone has the same classroom management approach.

How dare you come into my classroom and criticize the way I run things with only four weeks left of school. Eff you. Seriously.

I heard the kids run into your room and exclaim, ďMrs. So-and-so is here!Ē So maybe you didnít like that, didnít like that the kids were happy to see me. Because if that stick up your butt is as big as I think it is, well, then, I think that may explain why the kids were so ecstatic to see me.

I get it. Iím just a sub. But Iíve been doing this for 12 years and Iíve honed my classroom management skills to what works for me and is beneficial to the students. So if the fact that the kids respond more favorably to me rather than you, well, then, step off. Iíve got 10 seconds to establish authority while youíve had 8 months. Get over yourself.

And end rant. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 😆

lovetosub is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net