ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Overkill
Thread: Overkill
View Single Post
Beech49

Beech49

Overkill
Old 09-28-2020, 09:22 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I've had a bunch of "trainings" for Covid 19. If I hear "wash your hands and sanitize" again, I will go crazy. When the CDC says that only six percent of all U.S. Covid deaths showed no comorbidities, it really makes me wonder why the schools aren't opening up in a somewhat normal manner. Mask wearing and shaming with an obsession of sanitizing items all day is complete overkill and insanity. This is psychologically unhealthy for humans. Heads of state, cities, and school districts talk about the importance of the science, yet ignore the fact that we have a much higher chance of dying from an auto accident or even walking across the street than we do dying from this bad flu. A .05 percent chance of dying from Covid is not enough reason for me to close and mask up society. That percentage is including deaths with comorbidities, and again the chances of death go much lower without them. I don't think I'll be able to teach wearing a mask while looking at a classroom full of masked children. These new "safety" precautions are straight out of bizarre science fiction novel or a 1979 Devo video.

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net