ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Do you ever question yourself as a teacher?
View Single Post
Doubtful

Doubtful

Do you ever question yourself as a teacher?
Old 04-10-2019, 03:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I find that I知 doubting myself a lot. I worry too much about what people think of me. For example, I had an IEP for one of my students this afternoon. It was me and few other members of the team. I was told to explain my concerns and what I do in my class to help the student. I kept it short and simple. But then one of the other teachers elaborated and gave examples. It made me feel inadequate. I should have probably said more.

I do my best to help every student in my class. I try to differentiate my instruction, to meet the needs of all my students. I personally know I知 doing my best and trying. When it comes time for others to hear what I知 doing, I freeze. It痴 like I can稚 say the right thing. When I知 with my students; I知 confident, know what I知 doing, and know how to help them be successful. In front of my colleagues I知 doubtful, unsure of myself, and feel like I知 judged ( I probably am or am not IDK). All I know is that I知 tired of feeling this way.

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net