ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - My sister is bridezilla
View Single Post

TeAcHeRinFL

My sister is bridezilla
Old 12-20-2008, 09:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Ok, I'm interested to hear what other people think. I live in Florida and my family all lives in NY State. I was scheduled to go there for the holidays with my boyfriend until my sister, who is getting married in August, completely started accusing me of caring about other things besides her wedding and not doing what I was supposed to be doing as a maid of honor. I've never been a maid of honor before and don't really know what one does, but she never told me anything to do. On top of the fact that I live hundreds of miles away. My mother has accused us both of acting like brats and told me that we need to act like adults. I feel that I haven't done anything childish at all. My sister then proceeded to tell me that I care more about playing sports than her wedding. Personally, I'm not going to prioritize my life around her wedding when I have my own life to live as well. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is appalled by everything my sister is saying and now doesn't want to make the trip. I'm to the point where the holiday is now ruined and don't feel like going either, but would only do so for my mother's sake who I know already hates that I live in another state anyway. Is my sister being a bridezilla or am I taking things the wrong way?

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net