ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - My sister is bridezilla
View Single Post

Jackie

Well..
Old 12-21-2008, 06:29 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

I think the Maid of Honor is supposed to be helping the bride during this time in her life. Are you offering her help and doing the things the maid of honor is supposed to be doing? If not then yes maybe she does have a right to be upset. Are you working on planning her shower?? Are you looking for dresses for the bridal party and emailing them to her?? I understand you are out of state. So was I when I was my sister's maid of honor. BUT...I did fly out to visit her a few times to help her out with what I could. I also planned her shower and bachelorette party from 1000 miles away with the help of the other bridesmaids. I made sure I did things to let her know I was thinking about her and the wedding.

You agreed to be maid of honor...step it up if your not fulfilling your responsibilities. If you are doing these things, well then maybe she is being a bit of a bridezilla.

You really didn't say what exactly she is accusing you of not doing. Give us details so we can say for sure if you are doing what you need to do or if she is being unreasonable.

BTW..not nice of your boyfriend to try and come in between you and your sister. He should mind his business...

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net