ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Notes from sub #2
View Single Post

dietcoke99

at least I've learned
Old 11-10-2018, 02:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #14

At least I've learned that simply writing "Great!" for an entire day, no absences or anything, is great for teachers (and complain if it isn't only 1 word).

I always THOUGHT teachers cared about what happened in their absence (*I* always did).

If I remember right, I was happy either way, and I certainly didn't complain if it was long, and I certainly gave them (and my students) the respect of at least READING IT. There was information in there about them, for God's sake, not just the writer being psychotic and venting their life on it.

If the information were sitting right in front of me I would want to know what happened in their absence because I would want to know (and CARE) about what they wrote. It it sitting right in front of me! I guess most teachers don't want or care enough to know.

I guess some teachers haven't read my notes, apparently, which still shows lack of respect to me, but it won't happen again, because my note last time said "everything was great! because they don't care. Why waste my time?

*I* was happy either way and wouldn't just rip up a note because I didn't like it's length. I cared, either way.

It wont's happen again because it's "Great!" from now. If they don't care, neither do I.

If they want to be lazy, so will I. If they don't care, neither do I.

It's a lot easier for me, so I'm glad I now know. I guess I should have just written "Great!" instead of this post
dietcoke99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net