ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Today made up for yesterday.
View Single Post

mrsd5

Today made up for yesterday.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:04 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was a roving sub at the high school. First period was p.e. Two very small classes, so the teachers have combined them. So, there was the other teacher, me, AND a student teacher. I stood around for 80 minutes. Second period, I went to art class. There was a soft lockdown that the teachers knew about. And it wasn't art class; it was a study hall/lunch for students who go to career classes at the local community college. The teacher couldn't leave, so I just sat there and visited with the students. Then I had lunch. Third period, I actually had to teach. It went fine, except I had the most ADHD student in the class. And he thinks he is my favorite student. Ummm, no. Off to English class. Teacher announces it's her planning period, so I tell her I'll hang around in her room until AE (study hall) as the sub for that teacher called off this morning. I offered to cover that class, but they had the permanent sub for another teacher covering. AND BONUS...she was also covering AE. So, instead of leaving at 3:00, I was out of there by 12:40. I feel so lucky to work in this district.

mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net