ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Lime green and ocean blue classroom
View Single Post

mathgirly

I have a color theme.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I will work on trying to get pics uploaded, but for now I'll have to just give a description. My colors are black/white and red with a splash of lime green. I have both doors covered with zebra paper. The classroom door has red circles with black letters that say "welcome". I created my own striped border with my theme colors to put at the top and bottom of the door. My dry erase boards are outlined with black with white polka dots border. My closet door has the zebra background with red posters with white polka dot borders for student work. Above the door I have zebra print letters with red and black layered outlines that say "Wildcat Math". I have lime green crates for learning logs. I have lime green totes in a black wire system for supplies. I have red curtains. A black bookcase that has zebra print photo boxes for storing forms. I have a bulletin board with black backgroud and black and white border that has a splash of bright colors behind a variety of faces titled "The Many Faces of a Wildcat Math Student". And I have some reminder signs on the back wall that are printed on white paper with a lime green and white polka dot border and then backed with black outline.

I could ramble on and on...but hopefully that paints the picture. I love a color theme for my 7th graders because it makes the room inviting but steps us into junior high at the same time. Hope that helps!
mathgirly is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net