ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Getting EdD.. Need advice on difficult group member!
View Single Post

tinkerbelle81

Old 07-28-2010, 11:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I really wanted to email my corrections to the whole group, partly because I'm tired of everyone always commenting on how she is the first one to have her work ready.

However, I decided not to. Part of the reason is that one of the members in our group is a principal, and I didn't think it would be right to purposely damage her reputation like that.

So I emailed it to her directly. I gave her a piece of my mind, and told her that we have been lucky that our professor has not noticed this in previous papers our group has submitted. But now that I was aware of it, I could not jeopardize our grades by allowing the group to submit something like that.

I then emailed the group MY portion of the paper only, for their review, and explained that I had also asked this girl to make some corrections to her section. Hopefully she will do this quickly (and correctly) so we can get this out of the way... And THEN, no more group projects for me!!

tinkerbelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net