ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - google classroom/sped privacy question (long)
View Single Post

Haley23

Old 09-15-2020, 06:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

There is no way to do what you're saying for multiple google classrooms at once though, right? I know I could assign something to 3 kids in classroom 1 all at the same time by posting it once and then clicking those 3 names. But then I need the same assignment to go to kids in 3 other gen ed classrooms, so I have to post it four times total, once for each google classroom. The only way you can post to multiple classrooms at once is if you assign it to every student in the class, which isn't what we're doing.

As far as the topics, my P wouldn't let us have our own of those either. Nothing with our names, nothing even with a generic "intervention" or "support" label, etc. She said that created privacy issues because other students/parents in the class could be wondering what those topics are. All of our teachers created each date as a topic, so you wouldn't really have to worry about archiving stuff but it still just got really crowded even with all of those teachers posting assignments under that day.
Haley23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net