ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - SLO's
Thread: SLO's
View Single Post

d0rkablex2

SLOs
Old 08-28-2015, 07:09 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #10

I'm a self-contained teacher and at my school for the past 2 years all of the self-contained sped teachers wrote SLOs that were fairly similar. They gave us a goal bank of sorts and then we tailored those goals to meet our specific needs. I had one goal tied to student data based on their behavior IEP goals (I was teaching in an ED program) that was measured by daily point card data, one goal tied to reading fluency IEP goals that was measured by DIBELs, and one goal tied to mathematics IEP goals measured by a district math screener we give three times a year.
I just looked up the goals we could choose from and tweak:
____% of the target group of students with behavioral goals (linked to achievement) will meet the goals established as determined by the data collected across at least _____ weeks during the current school year.
____% of the target group of students with achievement goals will meet the goals established as determined by the data collected across at least _____ weeks during the current school year.
The target group of students will show an increase of ___% by the last interim assessment in language, as compared to the first interim assessment during the current school year. (target should be 5% higher or attain/maintain 90% or higher)
The target group of students will show an increase of ___% by the last interim assessment in mathematics, as compared to the first interim assessment during the current school year. (target should be 5% higher or attain/maintain 90% or higher)

d0rkablex2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net