ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Bed Bugs!
Thread: Bed Bugs!
View Single Post

Summerwillcom

I am so sorry
Old 07-17-2018, 03:23 PM

Our area (not house) had a huge outbreak of bed bugs a few years back. I think they started from hotels, moved into apts, and into schools. None of us have couches or pillows in our classrooms anymore because of that time. I have seen the bites they make on kids.
The bites are awful! I think you do need to take the couch out and burn it, asap, seriously.
Then go with the pros who give you a guarantee that if the bugs return, they will come back and do the job again for free. I know 4K is a lot to spend, but I think it is the best way to go. Even the pros have to return sometimes. The longer it gets put off, the worse it gets.
The only other option I can think of is renting a tiny (cheap) place, buying new clothes and bedding, and staying there as long as it takes their eggs to die. ( Taking nothing with you.) Or taking nothing w/ you, and staying w/ a friend or family member until there is no possible way BB could be there still.
A friend of mine brought lice into my house 1x which I know is not as bad, but what a pain!
Summerwillcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net