ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Negative coworker
View Single Post

SwollenAnkles

I wish
Old 03-25-2019, 05:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I would love to be able to do that! I always feel so much more centered and prepared for my afternoon when I eat lunch in my room. Even if I don't have any work to get done. I can have silence and at least look through my notes. I am an introvert and having that time to myself is so nice. Unfortunately, the few times I have done this my team makes big decisions without me! I don't know if they do this on purpose, but it happened. Then they only told me part of the decision and I ended up starting with the wrong story. In the end, I did it right and they didn't. Then one of them was kinda pissy that I did it right. It was weird. I was thinking I could eat with them twice a week in the lounge and then 3 days in my room. It would also be good because we have a nosey teacher that wants to know everything about my difficult student so she can go run around the school and tell everyone what he has done lately. She bugs me so much. I tell her he is fine and wonderful now. He is not!!! They have put him on an abbreviated day because he is so difficult.

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net