ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - My Hollywood Classroom Pics 4U
View Single Post

amberinok

Yea beccaf1981!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 09:24 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #46

Thanks so much for sharing...I've really been looking forward to seeing your pics. Your room is so awesome...you did a really GREAT job! You really are a great, creative teacher. It makes me even more excited to finish my room. It will probably take another week or so, but I'm getting there!
I'm new to my school this year and new to this grade (2nd), so I'm trying to focus on making a good impression. My walls are off-white (which I left because I didn't want to paint it all ~ yuck!), but I painted a lot of the accent areas black and silver. I have a free standing chalkboard area in the middle-back of my room that I painted black and has silver and gold stars painted on it. My smartboard is a little high up for my kiddos, so I'm going to build a 'stage' for them to stand on while using it (as well as for other times). I am also planning on putting red curtains around the smartboard so it looks even more like a stage area.
I've gotten a few decorations from the party store, and I'll be looking for more (always). Is the sign above your door ordered from an online party store? It looks familiar, but I can't remember where I saw it. It looks even better when you can see it being used.
Thanks for sharing your pics and all of the great items on your site! You have helped me tremendously!

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net