ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Hybrid health
Thread: Hybrid health
View Single Post

kahluablast

Hybrid health
Old 11-06-2020, 05:40 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have my first committee meeting today to prepare procedures for (if) returning in person in January. Someone has already marked the floors with 6 feet spaced stickers, and doors have been marked for entrance and exits. Staff is working on remembering to use the correct doors so when kids return we will have more of a habit.

I still am concerned about things being wiped down in each building because frankly, I don't think it is being done! If it isn't being done while we have limited staff (and still the same amount of custodians) how will it be done when we have fuller buildings and need to clean all bathrooms and cafeterias?

Our plan as I know it is to figure out how kids will line up, get in to classes, do lunch and recess. That kind of thing. As a specials teacher who will be going to every class and probably doing lunch duty so teachers can have lunch, I am concerned. The other people on the committee are nurse and nurse aid, and office staff. Not a very well rounded committee.

ETA: I am looking for some of the considerations while hybrid that have been shared on PT and I can't find any of them! If you can share some of the posts or things others are doing, that would be super awesome!

kahluablast is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net