ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Second Interview (With HR and Director of Ed. Services).
View Single Post

MrSchlabotnik

Second Interview (With HR and Director of Ed. Services).
Old 01-16-2020, 01:27 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I had an interview today at a school in an area I really want to live in. It seemed to go very well, as all 3 admins seemed pleased with my answers and my enthusiasm. At its conclusion, the principal told me they still had to interview 1 other candidate but that I'd receive a call that day. On my way back to my car, one of the secretaries came outside to tell me that the principal wanted to see me again for a moment. When I returned inside, the principal told me she would he forwarding my name to HR for a second interview with them on Monday. This city is a 2 and a half drive from my home and I readily agreed to the scheduled time. She gave me some advice on certain things to say during the interview with them. When I sent my thank you, she replied the address of the HR office and told me "just be yourself. You'll do great!"

Does this sound like a formality interview, as in I've pretty much got the job?? Or am I being too optimistic. I'm a bit frazzled since I've been having a hard time getting hired for elementary since I'm not bilingual (TX). 😭

MrSchlabotnik is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net