ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - I had my second interview.
View Single Post

sterlingsun

I had my second interview.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Trying not to get discouraged. I spent all weekend reading up on the school district and looking up possible questions I would be asked. I didn't sleep well last night and didn't feel well this morning, but I pushed through. My interview was only 6 questions long. I was told that it would take 35 minutes and there would be more scenario questions. I wasn't expecting the first question, so I asked for a minute before I awkwardly answered. Most of the other questions I think I did okay on.

At the end I asked 3 questions. I panicked because the interview time took 20 minutes total, but honestly I don't know how it would take someone to answer 6 questions in 35 minutes. I feel at that point the questions would be just rambling. After my third question for them The P said I would be contacted either way in a few days. I was actually going to ask another question, but I don't think they knew, so I thanked them and logged off. I sent a thank you e-mail to the team about an hour later.

I don't think I "blew it," but I don't think I was as confident as I could have been. I tried to ask questions at the end to help my personality shine a bit more since I felt it was lacking.

sterlingsun is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net