ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - No Jobs here either
View Single Post

mommysubs

Old 01-25-2018, 12:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

You've probably seen my recent post, so you know I feel your pain. We have building subs here, so any paid app would be a waste of money for me personally. Just old-fashioned checking in may be the best way to go. That's the only way I've had any success in getting even part of a day's work as of late. But here, people are willing to obligate themselves to a contract without benefits to swoop in and get the dibs on jobs. The most annoying thing for me is when they "accidentally" post an opening on aesop that I am able to secure but then drop me from it citing that "building subs take priority". Whatever. In that same vein, districts complain for lack of subs... Well, people don't like to be treated like monkeys on strings or have to beg to be let into a room to do their job when they do get there. Can you imagine anywhere else having to beg for the keys to get into your office? I guess that's why I love this forum...we are all in this together, however temporary it may be, and we all totally get it.
mommysubs is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net