ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Covid
Thread: Covid
View Single Post

Teacherbee_4

Not sure
Old 10-24-2020, 09:48 AM

Back in March when shut downs first started to happen, I had a horrible chest cold. I am prone to bronchitis, especially when I was younger, and while I have not had it as frequently as an adult, I do still get it. I was pretty sure it was bronchitis. I had no fever, no loss of taste, no muscle aches, etc., just a horrible chest cough, which did cause my chest to get sore at times and did make breathing hard at times. However, I felt like I normally did when I had bronchitis. After about 3-4 weeks of no improvement, I did a teledoc and the teledoc agreed it was most likely bronchitis and prescribed a Zpack. He told me he didn't think it was COVID, but if it didn't get away after the Zpack to make an appointment to get into a doctor. He said even then, he didn't think it was COVID, but that if it didn't go away after the Zpack, I had it long enough that I should go in and get a chest X-Ray. It did go away with the Zpack, so I thought it was Bronchitis. However, now months later, I still occasionally get a quick pain in my chest. It reminds me of people who still have lingering COVID symptoms months after recovering.
Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net