ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Family gift or idea
View Single Post

2teach2

Old 12-15-2020, 08:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I've been virtual all year. My virtual partner and I decided to do a 'party in a bag' this Friday. We have had monthly curriculum pickups where parents come to pick up textbooks or art projects or other items their children will need for the month. This month we are combining our curriculum pickup with parents picking up the party in a bag. We put in a sugar cookie, a small container of frosting, a bag of sprinkles, a plate, napkin, and a bag of goldfish. On Friday, we will decorate our cookies together on Zoom, then watch a movie and eat our cookies together. We also made small goodie bags for our students. Every morning we have a check in question as we take attendance. Students unmute one at a time, say good morning to the class, and then state their answer to the question. We do directed drawing together each Friday afternoon. Each afternoon when groups are done, I have a time where students can come back onto Zoom and ask questions. I have a few who come just to 'hang out'. I think they like the company of other students while they are doing their work.
2teach2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net