ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Minor vent (unlike my previous message of big venting about my bully boss)
View Single Post

Lilbitkm

Old 06-09-2020, 01:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Quote:
My bosses are honestly jealous cuz I’ve been teaching better than them since the back half of my first year.
Unpopular experience that my workload decreased from 5 hours each day to average 2 hours each day. Cue boredom and me asking around to help my colleagues, because my bosses basically refuse to talk to me, cuz they know I document all interactions with them and bcc my awesome union rep on everything.
I’m not sure I understand what your vent is actually about. However, I have to say based on the attitude you are portraying above I would not be actively trying to interact with you either. As a colleague or a member of administration.

I never bcc anybody on an email, it’s shady. If I’m copying somebody in, I do it, and tell the person that I copied the other person in. The only time I use the bcc feature is on mass parent emails and with ClassDojo that’s not even needed anymore.
Lilbitkm is online now   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net