ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Facebook Live
Thread: Facebook Live
View Single Post

Teacherbee_4

Facebook Live
Old 04-01-2020, 02:51 PM

I do not have a Facebook Account. My church is streaming Sunday masses via Facebook Live. Their Facebook is a public page. However, even though it's public, I have not been able to view/find the Facebook Live. My dad, who has a Facebook account, said he has, so I know it's there and working. I've been instead watching another church's masses who is using YouTube. It's been totally fine, but I miss my priest and the music our church does. I can't imagine missing their Holy Week Services. Always so beautiful. I know it will be different without others there, but I'd still like to tune in to my church's Facebook Live Stream of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday masses. While I could still tune in to the parish that is using Youtube, I'd rather tune into my parish. I have two ideas:

-Am I doing something "wrong" that I can't get Facebook Live? Should I be able to get it without an account if the Facebook page is public?

-Maybe I'll create a Facebook account just for the purpose of the services. Here are my questions about that. Can I create an account and not put anything on that page? Could I even use a fake name? I'm a very private person and that's one of the reasons why I don't facebook. If I create a facebook account, real name or fake name, can I delete it right after the Holy Week services?

Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net