ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Should I stay with teaching?
View Single Post

broomrider

Hi and welome
Old 02-20-2020, 09:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

Dear twondone

I see this is your first post here and I hope you find the discussions helpful.

It took me quite a while to figure out how this site works so I hope I can give you a couple of short cuts to navigating the site and getting some of your questions answered. You may well be have more tech skills than I do and not need the info. If so, I apologize for telling you what you already know.

You are responding to a thread from last summer, the dates each first post or reply is entered is listed at the top of each comment. It's not a mistake in any way to reply to old threads, but often only those who were on that discussion back when it was started will see your comments. If you want a wider audience, you can start a thread--even if you head it with the name of the person you are wanting a response from. You'll still likely get others chiming in. We are a chatty group.

You can also click on the name of a person and will get drop down menu on that person, the last entry is "find other posts by _____" Click on that and you can see earlier comments by that person. When you have been on the board longer, you can do a pm (private message) to individuals as well.

If you want information on specific topics, use the magnifying glass at the upper left of the thread pages and enter a topic to (usually) find threads on that.

Welcome, again. I hope you find this site useful for you and that you can make contributions to help others as well. It's the sharing that gets us through.
broomrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net