ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Get An Idea of Your Own
View Single Post

all41

Old 12-21-2019, 04:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #13

Quote:
It's a blanket. You can't call dibs on a being the only person on the planet ever to gift a child a blanket. I hope you can get some perspective about this and let it go.
Excuse me!

I don't think I made any comment about calling an entire planet of 'dibs' on blankets. Seriously? I am upset because a couple of a55h0!e people ruined what was a long-standing classroom tradition in my classroom. What I started and did with my students year after year is no longer special because now they have had the same experience the year before. What kid wants the same gift 2, now 3, years in a row? I think what they did was a low blow to undermine another teachers and take what I created. That is my perspective.

And I will let it go and come up with a different idea but I can guarantee you this teacher will take it over in a year or two. That is her MO. She has proven it by doing the same art projects I do, she reads the same read alouds so I need to change every year. I also found out that last year she took her students on the same end of the year field trip that I have done every year for 7 years.

Last edited by all41; 12-21-2019 at 05:17 AM..
all41 is online now   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net