ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Attractive sub guys are loved by staff
View Single Post

Mercury

Yep!
Old 06-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

In my district there is another sub who is also a fireman. On his off days putting out fires, he subs. He is a nice guy, well-built, and decent-looking, but nothing to make you stop in your tracks or anything, you know? It's because he's a fireman all the teachers, aides, other subs, etc. act all excited and weird when he's around. You can tell he's embarrassed by all the attention. He is often booked for sub jobs months in advance.

There is also a computer tech who works for the district and goes from school to school fixing computers and such. I have seen him at various schools, and at every school it's the same thing. OMG the way the teachers and aides act is shameful. They see him passing by their room and they yell out to him and wave and wave and then rush to the phone to call other teachers to let them know he is in the building!! He is very good-looking, big dark smoldering eyes, chisled chin, curly hair, blah blah blah, but so what, why do you have to act the fool about it. I was in a long term job and there was an issue with the computers in my room, when he came by to fix them I had other teachers parading in and out of the room the whole time he was there, pretending to come in on some pretext or another. These were teachers who had NEVER been in my room before and barely said hello to me. But once they knew computer guy was in my room, here they all came in, all smiles, Hello Mrs. Mercury how are you? I just need blah blah blah or I just wanted to ask you blah blah blah. And many of these women are married!! Which makes it even more disgusting, I wonder how they would feel if their husbands acted this way around an attractive young female co-worker, humph.

He is a nice guy though and seemed to take it all in stride. I teased him a little about all the attention when we got a small break in the computer-guy-fan-club parade, and he cracked up laughing. He jokingly asked me why I was different; did I not think he was handsome or something? and I told him I'm happily married to a man as cute as he is. Which is true!

Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net