ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Rejection Letter-feeling very depressed
View Single Post

dreamin2teach

3 rejections now in 2 letters
Old 07-11-2013, 07:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

A lot is going on this summer. I did get an interview on the 3rd, but by the 6th, I got another rejection letter. I'm going to keep trying. Maybe I need to bone up more on things, I don't know. I do know I had surgery pre-op the same day as the interview out of state & I was just getting over part of that Roto Virus.Really think this (interview) was bad timing but I couldn't ask for it to be re-scheduled. I'm really disappointed,to say the least. Trying not to dwell on it.
My knee scope surgery was fine; I 'm ambulatory; I just now am allergic to yet another paid med as I became very ill Saturday from it. Last summer, I was able to take it.
On another note, we are taking care of a stray kitten that hid in our yard, early last week. He's in our bathroom & we really couldn't afford to spend money on him but we couldn't turn our back on him. He has an URI, plus Conjunctivitis. We got him 2 meds, had someone give him his 1st shots, & had him wormed & gave him a flea pill.The vet said he was 8 weeks old, at least; but he looks 6. He was bony. I gave him a warm bath once. He was so dirty. We've had 3 calls about him but no one does more than ask. Huge cat population problem here! He has kitten chow, water, toys, and 2 litter boxes and clean, towels laid down for him to sleep on. He's being kept away from our other cats. We were to get another cat soon. This one will make us 4 & then 5. No more! I told my husband to put up a fence in the backyard. But we do love cats. All are spayed & one shares a home w/someone else (& is indoor/outdoor) but our others stay inside.
dreamin2teach is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net