ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - For those in CA
Thread: For those in CA
View Single Post

jakeh

Edd ca
Old 05-11-2020, 08:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

I got my debit card not long after filing and being approved (confirmed). Registered my card on the BofA site. Immediately transferred the money from BofA EDD account (no fee) to my bank account.

I was confused on second check which they informed me on UI was sent on 5/1/20. Kept watching the mail for another card but, Doh, they just deposit the next 2-weeks check to my BofA EDD account automatically. Found out today (5/12) that the money were there. They don't tell you that on their UI site which is difficult to understand sometimes. Transferred that to my bank account.

The $600 per week FAC lasts through July (if my state or the Fed don't go bankrupt in the meantime). Calif is close because our governor is an idiot and it seems like he wants the state to go down the tubes so Democrats win election. Tesla is threatening to leave Calif because Newsom won't allow businesses to start back up. It appears all the Dem governors want the same thing for their states. Deficit of $58B right now. Oh, well.
jakeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net