ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Pics of my new room - finally finished!!!
View Single Post

SusanTeach

paulak
Old 07-29-2010, 12:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #23

Not a dummy question at all - I probably asked the same thing when we first went to these computers!

There is just one tower for the 4 computers - they're all connected. The great thing is that shutting them down is easy - I just go to the first one on the right (the one directly connected to the tower) and the rest shut down on their own after that! I think that's as many as they can fit on one tower. I'm not sure since this room wasn't mine until this year.

The tower for the computer on the right doesn't show in the picture because the computer guy came and got it this afternoon. There was something wrong with it . Normally it sits behind the printer. He promises it will be back (or a similar one) before school starts!

lesjohnstone - thanks for the info - for some reason I think I printed those this summer - now it's a matter of finding them! Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited by SusanTeach; 07-29-2010 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add something.
SusanTeach is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net