ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Linda2671
Thread: Linda2671
View Single Post

linda2671

I talked to the house manager.
Old 06-29-2022, 11:03 AM

She called because she could tell that I was worrying at the zoom meeting yesterday. She said that DD finally went to sleep yesterday afternoon and that seemed to help. The staff that is there now knows her better and can talk her down. The weekend staff didnít know her well. The problem is that theyíre quarantined and are supposed to stay in their rooms. DD just canít understand that, and she doesnít understand that she needs to wear a mask when she leaves her room. They still have to do this until the Fourth of July. Itís not going to be easy, but they assured me that they could deal with her. I said I just didnít want her to hurt herself or anyone else. They said they wouldnít let that happen. The staff members are back who know her well, and they can handle it. They are also taking away her melatonin which isnít helping and giving her trazadone. It should help her sleep better. More than you ever wanted to know, Iím sure. Thank you for your prayers and support. We will see her again on the Fourth of July, and they will be able to leave their house and go back to work on the fifth.
linda2671 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net