ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - There's a special place in h*##...
View Single Post

InTheZone

Just Remebered this Thread
Old 07-12-2019, 10:12 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #30

Thanks for the kind words about the injury. I slipped in the bathtub and fell on the soap dish that cut deep into my skin. I accepted a last-minute job from the office that morning, and I was rushing to get there not too long after the bell. I should have canceled after the injury and got stitches. I had major regret after bleeding on my pants and hearing the teachers complain about subs given from the office and not wanting one. I wished I put myself first that day. That's why I no longer take last minute jobs. There is more to that story that made me feel unappreciated and not valued before I got that morning job that stems around canceling, but I'm going to stop here. I'm just going to say canceling jobs on both ends can be hurtful at times. It comes with the territory of subbing or finding a sub. I am looking forward to moving on from subbing because I want to feel fulfilled and reaching my full potential. If you pray for others, please say a pray for me. I thought teaching would be it, but it wasn't for me. I tried hard to get into teaching, but I did not get the right opportunities. Reading the reactivation for subbing reminded me so many times how lowering and demeaning this job can be. There are some things I wish I could offer my input on to do my best for the students.
InTheZone is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net