ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - No jobs
Thread: No jobs
View Single Post

CC96

The latest...
Old 09-20-2020, 09:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #12

OK, just keeping you guys up-to-date as a way of giving information. EDD California—when my UI balance got down to what I think was about $30 or so, they emailed me and said that they automatically applied for the 13 week extension for me and sent me an email to ask a couple questions related to the federal $300 a week money. I had to certify the next week (within a one-week timeframe as opposed to the normal two week timeframe) to claim my first payment from the 13 week allotment. I also just received notification from my bank that the first $300 federal payment dating back to August 1st is on its way to my bank account. I am in two districts— one has said there will be no jobs until January and possibly later, the other district is currently online only and going to hybrid in a couple of weeks and I’m not sure if I will be able to take jobs there because of their new schedule. So hopefully this information is helpful to you guys in California. I am thanking Jesus everyday for taking care of me and am praying that He will care for all of us during these difficult times.
CC96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net