ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - How is this handled in your district or school?
View Single Post

mommy9298

Old 12-31-2020, 08:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #11

My district is all about accountability. Our lesson plans are turned in weekly and checked. We are remote since September. K to 3 is expected to have small group time daily in la and math in our virtual platform. I am lucky because I have an inclusion teacher. I will take two groups and she will take one. I have one group on my school laptop and one group on my personal laptop. I work with one while the other group does independent work then we switch. Itís insane. I document it in my planbook with the information of what we are doing daily. I also have a title teacher a few periods a week and she takes a group. At those times we each have a group. Iíll be honest, I do small group when the title teacher is in my class because itís so much easier. There are days I just stay in whole group because I donít want to deal with who can get into the meet, who is in the wrong meet and it took so much time to get them to join different meets. They are much better now. I do like the smaller groups because I can see how a child is doing. I switch the groups every few weeks so I can see how everyone is doing. It is much easier in school.
mommy9298 is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net