ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - No Counter?
Thread: No Counter?
View Single Post

MissESL

Thank You
Old 09-20-2019, 03:22 AM

I appreciate the feedback. I love the house, but the list price is at the top of my budget...AND in our area, the house is not a hot commodity. Itís a buyerís market right now in our little rural town. Houses never really go close to asking.

I actually found a house I loved near the beginning of my search. However, the sellerís final offer was actually dirty business. Seriously like...uncivilized I would explain but donít want to do to much detail, except to say it still hasnít sold and my agent said he had three other offers after mine. Anyway, that experience is probably coloring my view, because that upset me so much that I really stopped looking for awhile.

After sleeping on it, Iím going to just sit on it for awhile. The guy comes back from Texas in a week. Maybe he will have offers or maybe he will not and be willing to talk again. Iím willing to go up some, but I donít want to go in at my highest, because then I have nothing left to offer him if he counters above what I can do.

Thank you all for being so logical and calming me down. I really appreciate it. Your advice and experience is priceless to me!
MissESL is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net