ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - I need a real vacation without restrictions
View Single Post

kahluablast

Old 07-15-2020, 03:00 PM

We had to cancel several, also. We did, however, do a week trip to a low COVID area that was different from a normal trip, but still nice to get away. We rented a condo in a small complex. We didnít see anyone there. Wait, we did see someone in the garage one day. We went to trails where we did run in to people, but not like going to a store. I felt safe enough. We ate out a couple times on patios and the rest of the time I cooked at the condo. It was nice. I highly suggest that if that is a possibility, go ahead and do it.

I also drove across the country and visited with my parents. We stayed home so it wasnít a great adventure, but I canít let that much time go between visits. I donít know how much time any of us have left. I felt safe going across country. I carried my food, and was just in and out for bathrooms. I did stay in hotels, but it isnít hard not to see anyone but f you donít leave your room.

While we need to take precautions, I think in most areas if you are smart about things you can still leave your house by being smart about things. Cruises and flights are not on my agenda. I am not going to Disney.
kahluablast is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net