ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - School Counselor
View Single Post

GraceKrispy

Old 04-12-2016, 10:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Congratulations!!! That is really exciting Eeza had some great advice in her post. There are also some links and resources in other posts on this board, so be sure and look through what is already here.

Sometimes it can be helpful to start the year with a brief questionnaire for teachers asking what services are most helpful to them/where they would like the most support, etc. This type of questionnaire has a name, but I can't remember what it is Service needs or something? Making it brief and specific and also with a little blurb at the beginning on the types of ways you can support classroom teachers and other staff will help set their minds in the right direction (versus just an open-ended "how can I help" which will get you a whole ton of interesting - sometimes inappropriate- ideas ).

Ok, I did some creative googling and came up with this site that may be a helpful starting point for what I'm talking about!

Also, please be sure to check in here frequently and join in the conversation! We're happy to have you!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net