ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Great grocery store surprise
View Single Post

cruxian

Old 03-30-2020, 10:36 AM

That's great to hear! I went to the grocery store today. I feel like it's always an adventure. What will I find? What will they be doing this time?
The first time I went they had two people at the door, very noticeably sanitizing the carts, things of hand sanitizer to use going in and out and very little on the shelves in terms of meat, eggs, butter, etc. and no restrictions on any goods. Check out was as normal.
Today when I went in, I saw toilet paper for the first time (an odd brand that I'd never heard of).. No hand sanitizer but the shelves were much better stocked. While there weren't a lot of meats on the shelves, there was some (with limits on the amount you could purchase): most things were in stock with limits on things you could purchase in some cases. The most noticeable change was at check-out. I was instructed to stand at the end of the grocery belt and unload my food there. Then I pushed my cart to the end so the checker could load it up; she did, finished the order, and stepped away so I could step up and pay. It was odd.

cruxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net