ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - 2nd/3rd grade classroom management issues
View Single Post

Kinderkr4zy

Old 12-27-2018, 07:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

Same as catsby above-but I work in a suburban school surrounded by lovely new construction that I will never be able to afford. These issues are no longer a thing that just darkens the doorsteps of urban and low income schools.

I have a student that threatened to stab me this year and she has 2 parents, a stay at home mom who drives a Mercedes, and nothing but first world problems.

They:
threaten to shoot up the school, threaten to kill staff and students, throw chairs/staplers/anything not tied down, they punch and kick, they run out of the classroom and refuse to come back in after recess and then run around the campus like its all a fun game, they steal from teachers and other students, the profanity is serious, Their tear up their work and throw it at you to avoid having to do it, they even use inappropriate and suggestive humor-like "thats what she said" and songs about castrating people, they lie and make false accusations against teachers and other students.

The list has gotten so long
Kinderkr4zy is offline   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net