ProTeacher Community - View Single Post - Anyone have a guess when Ca will move to a level below and we can reopen?
View Single Post

Gromit

Old 01-10-2021, 10:59 AM

I havenít had a haircut since February. I will survive. Iíve bought a gift certificate to my hairdresser to provide money to her business now. Iím not going to contribute to the overwhelming of hospitals and death of people even if they are ďjust the elderly and already ill.Ē

Your area is overwhelmed. People are being denied oxygen if they are at at least 90% because thatís the lowest you can go before risking organ impairment. People are being turned away from ERs, and first responders are triaging in the field to decide who gets a trip to the hospital right now and who doesnít.

There is a new wildly contagious variant spreading right now.

To ask how you can skirt the rules to get a haircut is the height of selfishness and arrogance. If you want to support small businesses, buy gift certificates, donate your stimulus directly, put pressure on your government to provide support for business, donate to organizations helping small businesses.

Donít do the thing that keeps us in this crisis even longer. For a haircut.
Gromit is online now   Reply With Quote

Copyright © ProTeacher®
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
source: www.proteacher.net